- Educational attainment should at least be Senior High School (Grade 12) at the time of application.
- Necessary skills include (i) basic oral and written communications, (ii) basic social and/or policy research skills, and (iii) computer literacy.
- Educational background can be any (but not limited to) the following degree university programmes:
- Political Science
- Social Work or Community Development
- Development Studies
- International Relations
- Development Communications
- Journalism or Media Studies
- Philippine/Asian Studies
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter expressing interests, intentions and availability
- Recommendation Letter from university or from a duly recognized organization
Qualifications: Educational attainment should at least be Senior High School (Grade 12) at the time of application. Necessary skills include (i) basic oral and written communications, (ii) basic socia...
Research and Publications
3F 114 Timog Avenue
Quezon City, Philippines 1103
+632 927 7060 to 62 loc 201
Telefax: +632 927 6981
KEEP IN TOUCH