- Educational attainment should at least be Senior High School (Grade 12) at the time of application.
- Necessary skills include (i) basic oral and written communications, (ii) basic social and/or policy research skills, and (iii) computer literacy.
- Educational background can be any (but not limited to) the following degree university programmes:
- Political Science
- Social Work or Community Development
- Development Studies
- International Relations
- Development Communications
- Journalism or Media Studies
- Philippine/Asian Studies
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter expressing interests, intentions and availability
- Recommendation Letter from university or from a duly recognized organization