Henry Morales, Movimiento Tzuk Kim-pop, Guatemala
I. REFLECTIONS ON FRAGILITY, CONFLICT AND THE TRIPLE NEXUS
1. Donor interests over effective development cooperation? USAID and the “triple nexus” approach in the Philippines
2. A region embattled: Situating the Triple Nexus in the Asia-Pacific context
3. Examining the effectiveness of the Humanitarian, Development and Peace Nexus in the Lake Chad region
4. Engendering the Nexus: Mainstreaming gender in the Triple Nexus, a case study from Mali
5. Vision on social protection systems and social security in Palestine
6. Fragility, the challenge of our century
II. RESPONDING TO A CLIMATE EMERGENCY
1. Climate change and development cooperation in South Asia
2. The World Bank’s climate finance: Transformative change, or doubling down on neoliberal globalisation?
3. Escazu Agreement: An opportunity for the peoples of Latin America and the Caribbean in the face of environmental crises
III. GLOBAL AID TRENDS
1. GLOBAL AID TRENDS CHAPTER: The future of aid in the time of the pandemic: What do global aid trends reveal?
2. Challenges for the construction of South-South Cooperation by and for the people
3. International cooperation for educational justice
4. A worsening poverty landscape with COVID-19
5. Debt relief and ODA
6. A Pacific compact
7. Aid performance: Belgium called to do better
8. Canada’s international assistance: underfunded feminist ambitions
9. Does the ‘Global EU Response’ to COVID-19 match the global expectations for the biggest bloc providing ODA?
10. France: A key layer in the future of aid, despite an inadequate response to the crisis?
11. Increases in Japan’s ODA/GNI Ratio: Should we celebrate it?
12. Sweden: Drive for democracy, feminist foreign policy, climate and biodiversity remain key priorities in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
13. United Kingdom: COVID as catalyst: seismic shifts in UK aid